200 Hour Power Teacher Training
- Explore the practices of pranayama and meditation
- Explore yoga history and philosophy including Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda and Chakras
- See transformations in yourself and others through empowerment and discipline
- Strengthen leadership and communication skills for teaching and connecting with others
- Master the ability to teach breath, postures and cues safely and efficiently
- Understand the alignment, safety and modifications of postures
- Practice teach, give and receive feedback as well as one-on-one coaching
- Creatively learn how to market yourself, the business of yoga and explore the future of yoga
- Basic introduction to yoga anatomy
- Learn how to give hands-on adjustments
- Gain knowledge on how to design sequences including themes, music and demonstrations
- Become qualified to apply for registered yoga teacher status with Yoga Alliance
- Graduate able to lead a clear, effective power vinyasa class.
DATES (16 DAYS)
You may sign up between now and weekend two!
- Saturday, August 26th
- Sunday, August 27th
- Saturday, September 16th
- Sunday, September 17th
- Saturday, September 23rd
- Sunday, September 24th
- Saturday, September 30th
- Sunday, October 1st
- Saturday, October 7th
- Sunday, October 8th
- Saturday, October 21st
- Sunday, October 22nd
- Saturday, November 4th
- Sunday, November 5th
- Saturday, November 11th
- Sunday, November 12th
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
*Students are required to take a total of 20 classes at YTX either in person or via livestream over the course of the training.
*Students are required to attend all weekends and can miss up to 2 prearranged weekends, not including the first weekend. All missed weekends must be made up in order to receive official certification.
*3 Months of Unlimited Yoga Membership is included in tuition.